Welcome to our website !

Blog: Hello 2023!!!

By January 01, 2023 , , , , , ,



It's another time of the year when we gather with our loved ones at home to celebrate New Year's Day. I have always loved family holidays like this because it is a rare opportunity for us to gather in one place at the same time. I think this also has something to do with one of the Filipino values of being family-oriented wherein it's important for us to conduct reunions every year. 😁😁😁

In our home, we are not very particular about what traditions to follow because what matters to us is we are together and well. We believe that our fate for the entire year does not rely on whether we follow the traditions, but it is a matter of being confident with the decisions we make in life and praying to God.


Wishes, Hopes, Yearnings...

For this year I want everyone to stay confident, resilient, hopeful, and healthy all the time. The previous year had been a challenging year for all of us and I believe we learned a lot from our experiences I just hope that we will overcome whatever challenges life may throw at us for the year 2023. I don't believe in "New Year's Resolution" I find it overrated. For me, if you want to achieve or do something in life there is no need to write it down you just need the determination to do it and also with the help of God's grace.



You Might Also Like

0 comments