Welcome to our website !

45 Years of Togetherness

By January 22, 2023 , , , ,

 




A wedding anniversary is celebrated when a couple completes a year of marriage. It is one of the celebrations that make a married couple feel about each other's togetherness and this celebration goes on more grandly as the year passes.

Yesterday we celebrated my parent's 45th wedding anniversary. My parents are one of the most adorable couples that I've seen. As the year passes their love for each other has only grown stronger. I have seen how they support each other to grow and nurture themselves. This shows the true virtue of a relationship. They accepted each other's flaws and positives; a kind of relationship I admire.

Their relationship may not be perfect as a fairytale and all the time happy, but they were able to get through all obstacles together by keeping their love, respect, and commitment. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments